Thursday, December 10, 2015

Unroll.Me

Every couple of months, I find myself spending hours cleaning my email inboxes. Modern spam/junk filters do a good job, but not good enough. There are tons of email subscriptions that end-up unsubscribing every few months. Finding the 'Unsubscribe' link, answering the survey questions, and sometimes just adding stuff to the junk folder is a tedious task. Unroll.me simplifies this. With an awesome minimalistic UI, unroll.me not only manages your subcriptions, but with its 'roll up' feature, it consolidates all your emails which you don't wish to unsubscribe, but don't want them cluttering your inbox either. Don't wait up Unroll.Me is a must have service and it's FREE.
Unroll.me also has an iOS App.

Thanks reddit for the tip.
Visit Unroll.Me for the web app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google